Saturday, September 11, 2010

thanx

thank u 2 all the people that have been supporting me thru out until today. thank u, God, thank u 4 family, my mom, my dad, my brother, and my sister. thank u 2 all my coaches (mike and mike) and teammates in human powered racing; past, present, future. thank u 2 all my frenz (close, not 2 close, far, and not 2 far) from churches, small groups and everyone that have believed in me, that had looked up to me, and even that had looked down on me. thank u 4 everything that each and everyones of u had taught me, shared 2 me and had allowed me to teach and to share. and especially my g/f. thnax 4 always continuing pushing me.
this has dfintly been a long journey. a long pathway that got me to somewhere that i never thought i would be. and there'll b more pathway coming up. this is just one of them.......
thank U, GOD.....

No comments: