Tuesday, September 14, 2010

thank u list

jst wanted 2 give a big shout out 2 everyone that helped me achieve the dream of finishing an iron-distance race this year;
thank GOD 4 giving me the ability to do and finish the race; thanx 2 my family; mom, dad, sister and especially my bro, 4 doing and showing me what iron-distance race is all about; thanx 2 the g/f 4 putting up with me and everything else that u had done, i really really appreciated and feel that i am loved. thanx 2 the coaches (mike and mike) 4 coaching, criticizing, training, encouraging, pushing, pulling, and believing in me. thanx 2 all the teammates that helped thru out the training times from winter. thanx 2 mel 4 always being available and making ur place available. thanx 2 butter 4 sticking with me in training and race(s). thanx 2 nev 4 always encouraging me and making ur place also available along the long run. thanx 2 storrs and keller 4 encouraging me and making me learnt a lot from triple-t experience, including camping. thanx 2 the j's 4 believing in me and giving me lots n lots of tips 4 running. thanx 2 the twitter friends (dustin and troy) and teammates (brian) 4 always checking on me, cheering me, and encouraging me. thanx 2 bob and tim 4 always encouraging me. thanx 2 nancy and herb 4 ur encouragement along the way, whether it was on the bike, or on the run. thanx 2 jenn 4 making ur place available 4 swim. thanx 2 lisa 4 encouraging me. thanx 2 andy 4 making urself and the place up at the lake available. thanx 2 jeremy 4 always making any training session a fun time. thanx 2 kerry 4 always making me thinking abt beer, since u'r the queen of the beer mile. lol....hahhaha....and 2 all other teammates and friends that i did not mention, thanx 4 always encouraging me every time we met anywhere, God bless u all....

No comments: