Thursday, September 9, 2010

approaching

as the days approaching to my main race, rite now, i'm pretty close to the race site. stayin' at one of my friends/teammates' parent's place, which is really really great. dfinitely not too far from the race site. got settle in since yesterday. got a chance to do some running and riding around the area to get myself acclimatize.
so far, the area is nice, the place is great; can't complaint, considering no charge. this place dfinitely beats anything. i wonder, why can't we hv a training camp here then?
oh well....
i proly don't need to be here since yesterday, but then again, i'm staying at someone's else's place, therefore gotta to respect their time.
tomorrow, i will b around the race site for quite some time. it would dfinitely b time to b thinking more and more abt the race.
got some pix around the area, jst couldn't load it yet, soon....
jst wanted to give a big shout out to quite abit of my friends and teammates for training with me; pushing me; pulling me; taking care of me; encouraging me; even tho sometimes i don't really show too much appreciation, but yet again, and again i really really do appreciate all of that.
thanx for the support.
will continue on more tomorrow, especially after getting to the race site.
Gb..........

No comments: