Friday, February 6, 2009

moonlit run

last nite I did my usual nite run. It was pretty cold. But it’s a good thing I do have the gears for it. I think the temperature was around 19s fahrenheit. Not too bad, quite bearable. Some spots on the road were still filled with slick ice patch, but at most of it, I could already see the bare asphalt.
something different about the run last nite. After a while, I never really thought about this, but surprisingly there was a bright moon lite last nite. I was not running in the dark last nite. I can actually look at the roads pretty clearly and the one thing that I like the most; I can see my shadow on the ground during my run last nite. That was really great. never had that happened before to me during a nite run. Usually, I’ll be looking for light post, street light and nearby house light for my nite run, but last nite, no, don’t need to.
Things and times like that made me realize about the things that I have surroundings me that sometimes I take it for granted. But then, u realized it while u’r in the midst of ‘dark’. The moonlit that was shine with the help of the sun made me realized that GOD is always there with us wherever we are and whatever it is that we are doing. He is always there to watch over u, to shine on u and for u. to give lamp to ur feet and the light unto ur path. Just like this verse -> Ps 119:105 - Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

No comments: