Thursday, February 26, 2009

feel better

this week training had been going pretty ok. With all the busyness that I have at work, I thanked GOD that I can still be given the opportunity to do my training workout. altho, all of them during the week, I ended up doing it by myself, not with the team at all. rite now, I can only train with the team on the weekend, oh well….as much as I want to train with them, but time just not possible at all…..so the training workout that I did are mostly either in the early morning, or late at nite. And, as of now, I think so far so good. I am able to feel my improvement in some ways. for instance, last tuesday nite, on the swim workout, I actually felt faster that I was before and I was able to sustain the swim form and some of the swim speed in between sets with out much rest. then, yesterday on the run, I was also able to sustain the faster pace than I used to be last year.
and oh, btw, jst as a side note, yesterday was the first time I went home around 6-ish. guess what? I felt I went home early. it was the first time in a long time that when I went home from work, the sun was still quite shining; not much, but still, it’s just nice. as soon as I got home, I went for a run, since it was about high 40’s to low 50’s degrees fahrenheit. and, it was also the first time that I did my afternoon run that the sky was still lit up and I could still see clearly surrounding me with looking up to the sky and guess what? It was not dark. Oh yeach…..thank GOD….

No comments: