Sunday, December 20, 2009

training start and so far....

i had start my training for the season for about a month, or so. so far, the weather here has been quite supportive of my training, thank GOD for that. the only not so good time so far is the wind and the day and nite when we had temperature in the teens here in the midwest. snow has not been much of a factor, at least so far for me, altho it had been showing for about 2 days, and it came on my rest day. prefect....hahhaha....
as of now, the training have brought me some issues. first, it was the shoe. i was trying different shoes to find an alternatives, but yet, somehow, my feet is just the special and weird kind. not many shoes can fit on my foot. i have been using the asics cumulus with 4e width, yes...u read it rite, 4e width. not sure where i got them. none of my siblings have that, but oh well....i guess that's one of my uniqueness... it is indeed both good and bad at the same time. the good thing, there's that one special shoe just for me, that it's definitely easy for me to get, but then again, it's not that good either that it means i don't have many choices. can't use other cool shoes that people are wearing, can't even try the one with the cool colorful type, but oh well....what can i do? i guess that's just the way GOD created me; unique and for me to be just like that as i am cool like that....
then, the alternatives shoes that i was trying to use for running caused pain problem on top of my foot. and surprisingly, that got fixed quite easily with just changing to my regularly fitted shoe, what's up with that? it's like the phrase, '...it's gotta b the shoes..' is indeed true...
next, i started to feel some pain on the parts of my leg and knee. and again, those were solved quite not so hard. basically, all i need is just rest, which sometimes, or maybe even most of the time, i forgot. i guess i tend to overworked. not sure whether it is my own character, or is it because of where i came from, or could it be because of my inheritance? hm....i must've had read too much. the book that i am reading rite now, definitely make me think like that, man....but i'm not going to talk about it here. i'll talk about it on the other blog. here, it should jst be about training.
so for now, training, i would say, have been going pretty decent. i think i am at where i would need to be so far in the beginning of the season, altho sometimes i think i should train more to be where i would like to be, but, then again, this is still way early in the season.
the goal of this early season run focus training was to maintain certain low hr, and i do know i achieve that, so....i guess i jst have to hang on....how do u measure and see the result? stay tuned....

No comments: