Thursday, October 23, 2008

first

A few days ago, after I posted the latest race blog, one of my friends pointed out something. I realized that after all these times, I still have a bunch stuffs that I just did the first time. And, actually, there are even more stuffs that I have never done before that I sure like to do. Apparently, some of these stuffs are happening in this year (2008). U know after a while, having been done so many things in life, u started thinking, ‘yeah, I’ve done that; been there, done that; etc…’ But after having someone said something about certain things made u realized that, ‘wow….after all these times, I still have so much opportunity to do these and those….’ And, for me, I thank GOD that HE gave me that opportunities and abilities to do all these.

No comments: