Sunday, April 3, 2011

a while...

so after abt a month long of hiatus from this place, i decided to get back to this again. altho not sure what i was doing in that 1 month, i realized there had been so much stuffs going on in my life. and, it's not necessarily just work, but also personal, significant other, training, team, teammates, etc.
for the past month, i was able to get to know more about my teammates for this current season. this might have happen with the pending condition that i am facing rite now in my life. somehow, i started to embrace more of the people that GOD hv surrounded me with. and, for the most part, apparently, my teammates are the ones that i hd learned abt life the most. they hv become my 'family'. they hv become my brothers and sisters. they r the ones that hd shown me the many sides of life; even the many sides of multiple personalities and characteristics.
this happened to be coincided with the many events that hd happened in the past month of course.
one of them was the dome camp that i did with some left-out teammates in town. that was a good 1. as much as it was tried to be organized, yet, some of us were able to make it as organized as possible with so much fun in the cold winter week, especially with jen's egg-strada....hm.....dreaming of it again....dfntly need more of it....again....

No comments: