Monday, August 10, 2009

omg...

i finally can write again. after a long while, i was stuck in the office doing the work that i was given to, now i am able to write something and hopefully tell stories of what had happen to me for almost the past 2 weeks.
out of all the busyness at work, i always thank GOD that I am still given the time and opportunity to train and race. so, after the deer creek race that i did (as u can see from the pix from the last previous post), a lot of things had happened and changed. i had to re-write a couple of my race plan. nothing major. at the same time, the training plan does not change tho.
so, after deer creek, training had been going well. i was able to do my speed training, endurance training, hills training, time-trial training, wind training, rain training, and off course, heat training. along the way, i felt good, no setbacks, no injuries. basically, everything went as well as i had hoped for. out of all the hectic in the office, in my personal life, my spiritual life, and others that i may not be able to think of now, i truly thank GOD that i was given the time and opportunity to get good rest, good nutrition, good support, nice time management, that i actually felt i am amazed that i was able to do all that.
GOD has been very very merciful and favorable to me in every aspects of my life. He has given me the ability, time, opportunity, space, everything for me to absorb and do all that things that i wanted and need to do.

No comments: